Salt from the Dead Sea is a natural product - no dyes, no smells, no preservatives.
One of the most valuable salt in the world. Salt with exceptional properties, rich in magnesium, potassium, calcium, bromine, iodine, iron and other minerals and trace elements.
Coenzyme Q10 is a natural component conditioning the proper functioning of the body. It is an excellent antioxidant essential for maintaining healthy and young skin, it also has moisturizing and regenerating properties.
Olive Oil - benefits for the skin care through the active ingredients, nutrients, antioxidants, and anti-aging properties.
The use of bathing in the Dead Sea Salt:
● daily skin care;
● acne and pimples;
● fungal infections;
● excessive sweating;
● feet problems - cracking of the skin of the heels, fungal symptoms;
● atopic dermatitis;
● muscle aches;
● neuroses, stress, general overwork;
How to use:
● for brine baths: pour 4 flat caps of salt into water at 40 ° C. Stay in a bath for 20 minutes. Then rinse the body with water and wrap in a towel for a few minutes.
● for jacuzzi bath: pour 2 flat caps of salt into water at 40 ° C. Stay in a bath for 20 minutes. Then rinse the body with water and wrap in a towel for a few minutes.
● for the compresses: mix the salt with a small amount of warm water to obtain a paste consistency, which should be applied to selected areas of the body. Can be used in the shower.
● for SPA treatments: use for various types of SPA treatments after consultation with a specialist.