Slime snail - a cosmetic raw material specially designed to easily add to the daily use of cosmetics. For professionals.
Among the components of snail slime we can find:
- Allantoin -stimulates skin regeneration. Healing, anti-irritation and smoothing actions;
- Proteins -skin nutrition, smoother. Improve skin texture and luminosit
- Vitamins A,C and E - stimulate collagen synthesis and skin renewal;
- Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids -exfoliating action. Help at the renewal of old and dead cells;
- Mucopolysaccharides - provide hydration and protects the skin from external aggressions;
- Proteolitic enzymes -help at protease/anti-protease balance;
- Collagen and Elastin -foundnaturally.
Cosmetic properties of snail slime:
- Removes old and dead cells with exfoliating action;
- Promotes the synthesis of fibroblast fibers:Collagen and Elastin;
- Helps to prevent from certain strains of bacteria;
- Promotes new skin synthesis.
Raw material can be added to the daily use of cosmetics: creams, masks, lotions.
Recommended dosage 2-5%.
Product reviews (0)
Delivery costs - only £4,99! Free delivery with orders over £29
PRODUCT OF THE DAY
No needles, no pain with Coenzyme Q10
No needles, no pain with Snail Slime
Anti-aging 100% Collagen 100 ml
FACE REGENERATION Snail Slime
PHEOHYDRANE - intense moisturising, “second skin” effect (cosmetic raw material) BingoSpa
Active Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
SHINY HAIR Liquid Keratin 100%
Super Strong Cinnamon and Caffeine Concentrate with Chilli
Strong Softening preparation for feet with 50% AHA