Glicolic Acid 70% (product particularly dangerous - pH 0,1)
The effects of using peeling with glycolic acid:
- removal of hyperpigmentation: freckles, lentigo stains, post-inflammatory discolorations.
- reduction of fine and deep wrinkles,
- shallowing scars,
- prevention of skin aging,
- softening and smoothing the skin,
- improving the color and texture of the skin.
Contraindications for use:
- skin allergies,
- state after surgery on the face (up to 2 months),
- damaged or irritated skin,
- pregnancy, breast-feeding,
- active herpes, pustules, cysts,
- many of melanocytic and vascular spiders,
- skin exposure to the sun.
Treatments and related applications with a 70% concentration (pH 0.1) must be performed only by professionals in surgeries.
Glycolic acid 70%. Obtained from sugar cane juice (Saccharum officinarum).
Only for professionals.
INCI name: Glicolic Acid
CAS number: 79-14-1
Appearance and texture: clear liquid;
pH 0.1 at 25 ° C
Density: 1.26 g / cm3