Moisturizing foot treatment with urea and argan oil protects the delicate skin of the feet from drying out, smoothes and softens it, prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria on the feet.
● Urea - moisturizes and softens the skin, increases the permeability of active ingredients into the skin;
● Argan oil - moisturizes and revitalizes the skin of the feet, improves its elasticity, soothes irritations, stimulates the intracellular respiration process, neutralizes free radicals, protects the connective tissue;
● Eucalyptus oil - anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiseptic, refreshes;
● Salt from the Dead Sea - supports the therapy of fungal infections and various types of inflammatory skin changes;
How to use:
Intensive treatment- foot bath:
● use a sponge or sisal glove to massage your feet to stimulate circulation
● in a container containing about 2 l of warm water, dissolve 250 g of the preparation, mix thoroughly,
● soak your feet in a bath and soak your feet for at least 20 minutes.
● after finishing the foot, dry it.
Intensive treatment - foot poultice:
● Mix 100 g of the preparation with a small amount of water,
● evenly spread on the feet,
●wrap with foil,
● hold in wrapping for 15 minutes, unwrap the film,
● rinse the feet under running water
It does not contain artificial colors and fragrances.